Winter is not only a season of holidays and get-togethers but also a time when women set out to find that perfect dress that would add charm and elegance to their look. So which winter dresses and styles are in vogue that would keep you hot and comfy, not to mention ‘fantastically elegant?’ Well, the answer will unfold as you read along.
As winter approaches one can see a natural tendency to look for clothing that is snug, comfortable yet magnificent in nature. Winter dresses that are very much in vogue largely have rich textures and are made of lavish fabric. Women deciding on which evening winter dress to wear for those Christmas and New Year parties can jazz up their attire by wearing netted bolero jackets, fur stoles and other elegant accessories.
A few Winter Dress styles that can be tried are:
- Women can also try winter dresses with innovative styles that include keyhole neckline, elaborate sequin work and embellishments or they can go for the more conventional V-neckline, Anne neckline, Deep-V and choker neckline gowns.
- One can also try a half/full sleeved netted bolero jacket over the winter dress to keep oneself warm and also add glitz to one’s attire. Drapes attached to the waistlines and pleated bottoms are also some must try styles on a floor length evening gown. A woman with high taste can also choose an evening gown with elegant trains and flaunt her stuff like a diva.
- A floor length evening gown is the most conventional and beautiful option to try for that much awaited get-together. Available in rich chiffon and satin fabric these evening gowns are definite head turners at any party you go. Exotic embellishments and added accessories will not only up your fashion quotient but also add that extra elegance to your gait.
- Women can also try winter dresses with innovative styles that include keyhole neckline, elaborate sequin work and embellishments or they can go for the more conventional V-neckline, Anne neckline, Deep-V and choker neckline gowns. A flowing winter gown is another elegant option which would make you feel gracious like a princess.
- Women can feel young and radiant if they try knee length winter dresses that are available in a wide variety of styles and designs. Knee length ruffled hem dresses that are available in variety of colors (pink, yellow and blue being a favorite in winter) are an ideal choice a party-wear.
- Ruche cocktail dresses are a hot favorite among women nowadays and can be tried with high-boots of matching style. Knee length ruche dresses are not only unconventional but if tried with the right accessories and color (bright colors such as purple) would make you the cynosure of every eye in the party.
- One shoulder gown in majestic colors such as magenta, green and blue can give you a stunner look at any party and is an ideal choice as a winter dress. Accessorized with jeweled waistlines, stone studded shoulder strap, pleats below the waistline or front slits, these amazingly stylish gowns are a must try in winter.
Image Source : Pinterest